Friday, January 12, 2007

Creating Passionate Users

A very nice blog I have been reading since a few days is the one mostly written by Kathy Sierra. Now there are many many interesting articles. Read it yourself with comments..... believe me. She has earned many loyal readers.

Now, the first thing that came to my mind was how could she knew my ideas of explaining things with sketches and graphs. I am doing the same thing (well not on the web) since quite some time and never shared yet. Anyway, I love that approach.

But the more interesting thing is what follows those images. The content she writes is so well structured and flowing...... very well done.

Nine point is almost a perfect score. Afterall, I am such a mean critic :)
source: http://headrush.typepad.com/creating_passionate_users/


My review:
Rating : 9/10
Style: typical American intelligent guy.
Audience: 13+, all
Must Read for: IT people, Engineers, professionals involved with people interaction

No comments: